N'hyrve Way Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixle art, for the hell of it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taelashy
Admin
Taelashy

The Rules! Empty
PostSubject: The Rules!   The Rules! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 am

Note: The rules are subject to change as I find problems.

For Dolls and Bases
Please respect the work that we and other artist have done by not adopting dolls that are not adoptable or by stealing the dolls.
Please give credit and a link back for any dolls you adopt or bases you use.
Bases can be edited as you please with credit back.
We will willing host any edited bases with credit give to the base maker and the editer.

Other Rules
Do not post coments in doll areas.
Only stories or stats can be posted in doll areas.
The contests and challanges have their own rules please look to them to see what they are.
Back to top Go down
https://nhyrve.forumotion.com
Taelashy
Admin
Taelashy

The Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Dragon and Drop Dolls   The Rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Rules for DnD dolls or Doll maker dolls
Dolls from DnD (drag and drop) or from other doll makers can be posted if the home site oks it.
Dolls made this way can only be posted in the DnD area.
Any dolls posted must have a link to the home site (if the home site is died then the name must be give).
No dolls in the DnD area can be adopted!
Failure to follow any of these rules will lead to a banning of your membership.
Back to top Go down
Taelashy
Admin
Taelashy

The Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Blackwater Narcissism!   The Rules! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Rules for Blackwater Narcissism!
All dolls in this area are NOT adpotable!
All dolls in this area where/are gifts made by one of the dragons for some one.
If the gift is for another dragon then it will be in the reciver's area.
If the reciver is not a dragon it will be in the maker's area.
Dragon are doll makers on this site or family of mine.

Note: Some dragons are not doll makers but members of my family that have a done different things around my old sites of N'hyrve Way Station and Blackwater Family Den. Some dragons are friends of mine as well. This is changing. I would like for each artist (if you post on this site) to pick a color to be known as that color of dragon. I would also ask that you not pick a color that is aready taken. I know that there aren't that many 'true' color so shade and tone will do. I would also ask that you do a small Bio on yourself. You do not have to do this to post in the doll areas of this site. However, if you would like to post anything non doll related when and if the areas go up you will need to do this. Please, also, note that any one that takes a doll from this area (when not given to you) will be banned.

To be come a Dragon
Note: Only family and close friends will be known as Blackwater Dragons.
To become a dragon just pick a color that isn't aready taken (in some cases non colors will be taken) and make a new topic call (your color) dragon. Make a doll or ask very very nicely for another to make one if you wish. Post the doll along with a Bio. Its that easy. I would also like you to have at lest one doll that you made yourself posted any where on the site. Any one who whises to do this can post under Blackwater Narcissism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rules!   The Rules! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rules!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N'hyrve Way Station :: The Docking Bay :: Safety Equipment-
Jump to: